Currently, fluorescent, gas-discharge, and incandescent lamps are recognized as inefficient in terms of energy consumption and must be replaced according to the Federal Law on Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency.
Rosekosvet provides services for the Lighting Modernization Feasibility Study in the construction of new facilities or reconstruction of the lighting system at existing facilities.
The purpose of the Feasibility Study is to identify the potential for the facility lighting cost reduction, and also to show the customer the return on investment period.
To compile a Feasibility Study, the Customer must provide data on the existing or projected lighting system:
● projected and actual illumination;
● the number, power, and types of lighting devices;
● total system maintenance cost;
● the operating mode of lighting devices;
● tariffs and cost of electricity connection.
Calculation of costs for lighting the facility after modernization is based on the technical characteristics of LED luminaires.